Everything I've read says that it is entirely too short. DX gets 3 DVD's while the Horseman only get 2.
Saw a peak of an interview with Paul Roma and I don't know if I've ever seen a person that full of theirself.
Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen
Vintage
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Everything I've read says that it is entirely too short. DX gets 3 DVD's while the Horseman only get 2.
Saw a peak of an interview with Paul Roma and I don't know if I've ever seen a person that full of theirself.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Speaking of wrestling, guys was it not great a few years back when DX was in the WWF, the 4 man version of DX, and NWO and Wolfpack and all them was in WCW?? I tried like hell to switch back and forth watchin both [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
dx never had four members. unless you are counting when it was HBK, HHH, Chyna, and Rick Rudd. What you are referring to is after HBK hurt his back and had to stop wrestling for a while. Then it was HHH, Chyna, X-pac, and then the New Aged Outlaws.
Remember the Nation of Domination?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Ok I forgot about Chyna, she doesnt really count [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
bought the dvd last night..
i thought it was good..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
x-pac = most annoying wrestler ever.
GO VOLS
I thought the New Age Outlaws were what made DX so great. Especially Mr [censored] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] it was great when him and Val Venis had that rivalry going [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Bookmarks